carolina beach fishing charters
Surrounded by a maze of creeks winding through a seemingly endless tidal marsh, shallow open flats and bays where redfish often crawl rather than swim, host to migrating tarpon, sea trout, black drum, ladyfish, tripletail , world class redfishing, and enough history to fill a wing at the Library of Congress, Bald Head Island is truly a destination fishery. Whether you want to experience fly fishing for tailing redfish high in the Spartina grass, ashot at a 100 pound plus tarpon, or flats fishing for any one of the abundant inshore species that make the backwater flats around bald head island home, Chasin' Tail Charters will provide everything you need. We offer convenient dockside pick up from Bald Head Marina, Southport, and Carolina Beach, leaving just a short scenic ride to one of the richest fisheries on the East Coast. I look forward to sharing some "Cape Fear Time" together as we fish bald head island.
Recent blog posts
- Cape Fear serving up big aggressive Redfish right now!
- Sight Fishing Late Fall Cape Fear Redfish with Jared Chiefi
- Give the gift of Redfish this year!
- Cape Fear Speckled Trout On Fire!
- Full On Fall Fishing on the Cape Fear Coast
- It's Hot, But It's Not!
- Brian Gainey Tangles with Topwater Reds
- Cape Fear Spring Redfish Peak
- Winter Redfishing
- Zero to Hero...Cape Fear Redfishing And What a Difference a Day Makes!