May has blessed our anglers with abundant schools of sight fishable Reds on nearly every fertile flat on the Lower Cape Fear. Although the constant procession of frontal passages haven't made things altogether easy on us, we have gotten our share of good weather days so far this season. We've had great tailing trips on the big flood tides as well as very active schools backing and finning at low water on the ultra shallow flats. Summer is still a couple weeks away, and the Spring pattern is as good as I've seen it, so give us a shout, and we'll get you in front of some fish this Spring.
Recent blog posts
- Cape Fear serving up big aggressive Redfish right now!
- Sight Fishing Late Fall Cape Fear Redfish with Jared Chiefi
- Give the gift of Redfish this year!
- Cape Fear Speckled Trout On Fire!
- Full On Fall Fishing on the Cape Fear Coast
- It's Hot, But It's Not!
- Brian Gainey Tangles with Topwater Reds
- Cape Fear Spring Redfish Peak
- Winter Redfishing
- Zero to Hero...Cape Fear Redfishing And What a Difference a Day Makes!